Brake disc identification

Afternoon, looking to try and find replacement discs to suit these rims. They are a 6" rim and the discs are press riveted, but struggling to identify the rim type or where to get information about the discs etc. If anyone has any info they could share it would be much appreciated.

20220313_120323.jpg

20220313_120331.jpg

The rim looks like a dirt kart item. Bitumen track karts use 5 inch wheels and dirt track types are 6 inch.

https://edwardskartwheels.com.au/collections/dirt-kart-wheels  I have bought these for the thruster.

The disk I am guessing is custom made, you could get them made at an engineering shop perhaps.  

21 hours ago, Peasant_Pilot said:

Afternoon, looking to try and find replacement discs to suit these rims. They are a 6" rim and the discs are press riveted, but struggling to identify the rim type or where to get information about the discs etc. If anyone has any info they could share it would be much appreciated.

20220313_120323.jpg

20220313_120331.jpg

What about machining those discs?

10 hours ago, turboplanner said:

What about machining those discs?

I was going to do just that but one is warped really badly, according to foxcon he just has them laser cut out of mild steel, im doing up a cad file for it now and ill either make some up myself or get some blanks cut etc

• Like 2

On 13/03/2022 at 1:39 PM, Thruster88 said:

The rim looks like a dirt kart item. Bitumen track karts use 5 inch wheels and dirt track types are 6 inch.

https://edwardskartwheels.com.au/collections/dirt-kart-wheels  I have bought these for the thruster.

The disk I am guessing is custom made, you could get them made at an engineering shop perhaps.  

Thanks for the info mate, really appreciate it hey, the discs ill either get laser cut or machine some up myself