Savannah buyer 5 year hose replacement query

supacat

I've been watching the Savannah market for over  2 Covid years now.

My first venture into the Savannah buyers market  saw me bomb out on the "he who hesitates is lost". After negotiations with the seller I wanted a LAME to check out the aircraft  which was in SA. A local snapped it up before the LAME could get to see it -   

However I'm looking at another  VG  on the market now but have come across a few new questions that I'm hoping you all can assist with.

1.This VG had the 5 year hose replacement done  a couple of years ago but only for the firewall forward.  That to me left the question of the lines from the fuel tanks ( 4 tanks ). Should they have  been done as part of the 5yr or are they rolled over on inspection for the aircraft life?   I've seen posts of members retrofitting inspection ports to the underside wing to allow fuel line access.  Is this what it takes to replace fuel lines aft of the firewall ?

2. This aircraft has stock tyres/rims - so will Condor 600:6 tyres fit the VG stock rims including nose wheel yoke?

3. The aircraft also has electric flaps and trim but no  flap or trim  position indicator-  so is this the normal setup for VG's with electric flaps - presumably press the switch and watch the flaps extend to where you want them?

thanks- in anticipation of your responses