Ultralight crash near Benalla 22/02/23

I heard it was at Lima South.  There was a stiff South Easterly blowing yesterday and the turbulence in that part of the Broken river valley is such conditions below about 4500' is dangerous, at least in my opinion.

• Like 1

BrenDan 

You might see that this thread has been reported. Don't worry. I don't know how to alter a thread title, so have sent it to an adjudicator who can alter it to the format approved of for this topic.

Cheers

OME

1 hour ago, old man emu said:

BrenDan 

You might see that this thread has been reported. Don't worry. I don't know how to alter a thread title, so have sent it to an adjudicator who can alter it to the format approved of for this topic.

Cheers

OME

where .i did not see it

1 hour ago, old man emu said:

BrenDan 

Cheers

OME

do you mean the title is wrong. i was asking if anyone knew what happened because i heard nothing more after the radio report. thats all.

48 minutes ago, BrendAn said:

where .i did not see it

BrendAn, as has been mentioned numerous times in this forum, and the rules for posting accident reports, they must contain the date, so that months down the track when discussing causes, etc., they are not confused with other accidents.

1 minute ago, red750 said:

BrendAn, as has been mentioned numerous times in this forum, and the rules for posting accident reports, they must contain the date, so that months down the track when discussing causes, etc., they are not confused with other accidents.

i did not mean to make a report. i was just after information. sorry