IBob

Another NEW Savannah S on it's way in NZ

I had to come away from it for a bit, Steve, for various personal reasons.

Then I put the spray tent in last autumn, which totally bungs up the workshop, only got so far before it got too cold for painting, so shut the door again to wait for spring.

I see I began the build and this thread 2 and a half years ago. Seems longer. I'm hopeful I may see wheels off by end of summer.

What would it take to get you the other half motivated???

Well done Bob. I'll have to pop up for a look at some stage, rather than just flying over your house!

Perry

Thanks, Perry. Doors done, some small parts to be done, then next week I should have the fuselage in the paint bay.

In the meantime, I like to see you guys flying over...it's very encouraging! That's assuming I hear you: these aircraft are surprisingly quiet...

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:08 PM, IBob said:

Thanks, Perry. Doors done, some small parts to be done, then next week I should have the fuselage in the paint bay.

In the meantime, I like to see you guys flying over...it's very encouraging! That's assuming I hear you: these aircraft are surprisingly quiet...

Perry flew over my house a couple of weeks ago (before all the bad weather came along) and I did not hear him either.