I just thought he was laying low because the Chinese were spying on his electric car .

Bernie .

Hope all is good Bex. If youve been crook then get well soon and best wishes. If not then ignore the get well bit and accept the best wishes.

All the best to you and your family over the Christmas period and hope to hear some news soon.

To everyone else I extend best wishes as well and hope you all have a safe and prosperous Christmas.

Cheers..... Pete

• Like 1

I'm sorry to hear that Bex has medical issues that have laid him (and obviously, his plans) low.

I trust he recovers to 100% fitness, and comes back with bigger and better ideas, gleaned from the range of new people he's been in contact with!

• Like 1

Hi Bex,

I hope you are on your way to fully recovering. I'm sure we will be amazed at how many good ideas you will come up with once you have had some rest!

The Wedgetail "Typhoon" will soon be 760 Kg compliant, all metal structure, tailplane and elevator, up to 200 Hp.

Maybe we can talk about it once you have recovered.

Ray

19 hours ago, nomadpete said:

All the best, Bex.

Know where you're at.

See you soon.

Take care mate, iv'e just been doing the same.

I did discover that in my case the orange bits were carrots, green bits were beans and the yellow bits were sweet corn, but they all tasted the same.

A bit of home food will soon put you right.

Kind regards

Planey