FLYING TO YSBK AND YSCN ON SAT

I,m doing a training flight with my CFI into YSBK on Sat, followed by Victor 1 then back to YSBK then over to Camden for a "comfort stop" hope to grab a cuppa from someone, then back to YSBK then home to YKAT. Looks to be a busy days flying, cant wait. :rotary:

i had planned a similar flight last weekend in a VH registered Jabiru to do some controlled airspace work, plan was from Camden to Bathurst, then to Richmond via Katoomba, then onto Bankstown for a landing, then depart for the lane of entry to the northern victor 1, and ask for clearence for a harbour bridge orbit.

unfortunatly, rain stopped us from going thurther west than penrith, Richmond was a CTAF, and we were denied entry to the harbout as there was ILS calibration going on...

To bad Ultra 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif I too had my plans scuttled. I couldnt secure the plane for long enough to do the plan. The CFI had a stack of new students to get thru and I didnt want them go away dissapointed. So I,ll book it solid for next weekend.

Anyway I managed to take the Gazelle up for an hour of flying around the magnificant valleys.It was superb, the Gazelle can go so slow you get plenty of time to look around, its almost helicopter like. Sorry no pics,didnt have my camera. :ah_oh: