Hello from southern Spain.

nigelm

My name is Nigel I live in Estepona Malaga, I am taking my flying exam in November along with my wife Paula. We are buying a Tecnam 2004 Bravo, can't wait for delivery!!!! In the mean time we are taking lessons in a Tecnam p96 Golf.

Hasta Luego,

Nigel.

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Nigel,

Good on you and good luck to you also.

I live 45 kilometers south of, Cairns,Queensland,Australia and have been flying recreational aircraft for many years,I own and fly a wire braced Maxair Drifter,have a property and my oun strip to fly from.

Glad to have you on this forum.

Cheers,

Frank.

Cairns

Hi Frank,

I jumped out of a plane with my wife about 3 years ago and parachuted onto South Mission beach with a company called Paul's parachuting, it was an unforgettable experience, you are a lucky guy to live in such a beautiful part of the world.

Happy landing's,

Nigel.

Nigel,

Welcome to the forums. We are getting to be quite an international group now with members from many parts of the globe joining in. You are right about Far North Queensland being a beautiful place in which to live. I drive past Frank's place to fly out of Innisfail. It's tough flying to Dunk Island for coffee as part of our navigational flying 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif . We often hear the guys preparing to release canopies at either Innisfail or Mission Beach. Look forward to hearing more Spanish adventures in your Tecnam.

Regards, Mathew

Nigel,

I`m glad you enjoyed our area and if you come back let me know,we may be able to go flying togeather, in the Drifter.

I`ve jumped with them also,and Paul,the founder of Pauls Parachuting has been flying with me, in my Drifter,it was quite a few years ago,when I was instructing.

Check out my blog and you will see more of our area.

Cheers,

Frank. 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

EVERY LANDING YOU WALK FROM IS A GOOD ONE.