get over the stupid wing broken off video

Guest Macnoz

I was and then you posted this and it prooves that when you have sufficient thrust and luck on your side anything is possible, by the way, my mate and I put the video from the other thread into adobe and went through it frame by frame and could not fault it....looks genuine or reaaaalllyy well done with computer equipment far removed from us mere mortals if it is a fake. as with the F-15, I would guess that you would only have one chance at landing an aircraft in that situation 041_helmet.gif.78baac70954ea905d688a02676ee110c.gif:confused:

I put the video from the other thread into adobe and went through it frame by frame and could not fault it....looks genuine or reaaaalllyy well done with computer equipment far removed from us mere mortals 041_helmet.gif.78baac70954ea905d688a02676ee110c.gif:confused:

If a video is doctored in any modern software it is nearly impossible to pick it up with Adobe. Also if the whole video is made up then there is no fault to find.

But the clincher is that landing, mate I have watched enless hours of videos watching aerobatic planes flying and landing and the only time I sore a landing like the one in the video was my first flight with my rc extra which had a severe C of G issue:laugh:006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif.

Anyone who believes this dideo all i can say is "come in spinner"

I didn't say I believed it, we tried to find the splice or something just to see how it was done and couldn't find anything that us mere computer mortals could do with the software we had...we wanted to get into that video and find the part we could say AHA!! but couldn't--bugger:confused: