A good, cheap 2-seater aircraft?

Guest Dr Nick

Guest Dr Nick

Hey,

I will soon be getting my pilots license, and was wondering if anyone knew of a nice cheap (very cheap) plane I could get myself. It has to have 2 seats, and I must be allowed to fly it with only an RA license (ie fall into the specs of an RA license).

The Jabiru seems to look good, and I'm not sure I'll find anything under $94,450 as good as it.

So, basically all I'm looking for is a lot of ideas so I can look through and see some planes I might buy...

Thanks in advance,

Nick

or the J120 at 58k ish drive away?

Actually if it was me, I'd prefer to fly it away...006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

I don't think I'd go to all the trouble of getting a road worthy myself...006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Guest Dr Nick

Wowee! What a range of planes to look at for great prices! This is exactly what I wanted in this thread!

I'm taking a look at all of them, thanks everyone,

Nick

when it comes out I buy the "World Directory of Leisure Aviation" it has over 1500 things that fly. Starting from the bottom and working its way to the top. Look it up in google search and order it, less that $30 to your door. My wife calls it my bible, as I am always reading it. Knowing that there are 100s of aircraft in your price range is a good thing as you can get exactly what tickles your fancy.

There is also the Morgan Aeroworks Cheetahs and Sierras - I believe both models would come out cheaper than that.

2nd hand one for sale in the members market - see the back of the RA-AUS rag, or: Members' market

There are a lot of 2 seater aircraft for sale in the members market, almost all of them well under your price range. There is also a Sabre for sale, complete with in flight adjustable prop, retractable landing gear etc etc for around that Jab's price.