Rotax offering a trade in

Admin

It seems Rotax are offering a trade in on your old engine - to find out more see the attachment and speak to Bert Floods:

[ATTACH]7299.vB[/ATTACH]

ACsales_campain_innternational.gif.bfad7093cd78c87fc402d86e1a23b922.gif

Guest Cloudsuck

G'day Ian,

I spoke to the Rotax expert today. He stated that he has been talking to Wal. The word is, "don't expect a trade in from Bert Flood".

Guest Maj Millard

Talked to Wal today also. Appears that the 912s/uls which costs AUD$22k here would cost you AUD$26k in the states, and elsewhere. He indicated that Bert Floods has never complied with Rotaxs recommended retail price, choosing instead to price more for our market and what it can stand. They already do offer a AUD$1500 discount for trade-ins and have for years. Good on them I say.....................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Cloudsuck

Well I guess you can't complain about that. I would much rather a discounted price than a trade-in policy any day.

• 2 weeks later...
Talked to Wal today also. Appears that the 912s/uls which costs AUD$22k here would cost you AUD$26k in the states, and elsewhere.

The last quote that I received from Bert Floods was AUD $26,400 + good old GST. Sure it wasn't the other way round?:)