Guess the plane

Guest Pioneer200

Hi pmccarthy, I'll give you that one. I have it listed as the HAL HA-31 Mk1 of which only the prototype above was constructed. The book I'm working from does not mention "Revathi" .

You should also be able to0 get this one:

SCAN0007.jpg.87fcf1ce209e6424458a4cdd43d0356f.jpg

Some of you blokes in Vermont have too much spare time. Was very near you last weekend, should have PM'd you to come and say G'day, but with the weather, I can understand you doing what you do:oh yeah:

Keep it up mate, it beats cutting the grass in the rain.

Kind Regards

Planey

Sorry fella's. Quite likely based very much on the Norseman, but this is a one-off prototype, of which this is believed to be the only known photograph. There are a few differences from the Norseman, eg tail is more rounded, like an Otter, and the front u/c stub winglets have no anhedral.

Ok - apologies to the forum member for blatantly ripping off the picture from the web but here is another one ... name of plane, pilot/builder and location please

noidea.jpg.10abf9391c61d871618a790a7d314531.jpg

Disregard previous post, I'll have to research things a bit better. The article I read heralded "First Phillipino-made plane sold." The article did not mention they "assembled" Vans aircraft. Further research proved otherwise. The article had it as a "Famous-Secret-Precision-Machining Inc RP-S 12". Sorry, my bad.

Disregard previous post, I'll have to research things a bit better. The article I read heralded "First Phillipino-made plane sold." The article did not mention they "assembled" Vans aircraft. Further research proved otherwise. The article had it as a "Famous-Secret-Precision-Machining Inc RP-S 12". Sorry, my bad.

There is a company there who assemble the Vans kits to the quick build stage. Probably the same mob.