So, how many different models of trike did you think there are question.gif.c2f6860684cbd9834a97934921df4bcb.gif

Check this out: Guide to Microlights and Ultralights from around the world.

Particularly notable: One that goes on car wheels so you tow it behind the car without a trailer. 036_faint.gif.544c913aae3989c0f13fd9d3b82e4e2c.gif

One with a removable Yammy yz80 built into it (Imagine flying into Porepunka, unbolt the bike, ride into Bright for a counter lunch........041_helmet.gif.78baac70954ea905d688a02676ee110c.gif

Amphibs, Retractable landing gear types, Semi enclosed cockpits, 3 seaters etc. :raise_eyebrow:

There is also one with a Subaru motor Glenn, is that an option for the buzzard ? i_dunno

Too big maybe, probably cheap enough though if you have the know how to aircraftorize it yourself.

Regards Bill

Hi Bill,

As the Buzzard will very likely come under 95.10 there will be a 300kg MTOW limit. And since I'm not planning on getting into politic's (Lack of hot air) I can't make up for a heavy engine. Even 1200cc converted VW motor is struck off my list as it's nearly 90kg I'm told.

• 4 weeks later...

Ummm about 178 ? :hittinghead:

To Bill re another thread.

maybe all weightshift theory is not equal???

note the trim speed control !!!!

The EclipseR is the top of the range Raven model, fitted with every refinement and modification. The aircraft is powered by the 80HP Jabiru 2200cc 4-Stroke Aeroengine (with in- flight variable pitch propeller for maximum efficiency) or the Rotax 912. The pod, spats and engine cover are carbon fiber, and the aircraft boasts hydraulic rear disc brakes and all round suspension and a 42 litre under-slung tank. It is said that the 912 powered trike doesn't need a trim control. To fly at 50mph you just put the bar slightly forward and it stays there, and if you want to fly at 70mph you pull it slightly further back and it stays there too !

Quite a collection - shame there is not more pics and info on many. No doubt that would generate even more smiles

Try 3 axis micro mmmmm only 59 ;)

Ray