Just landed

Guest davidburge

Guest davidburge

g'dayto all, my name is David. I fly out of Bairnsdale (YBNS) or from my home strip weather and wind permitting. A lot of very interesting stuff on this site, should keep us all occupied with winter coming on. regards

Guest davidburge

Geoff, I reckon from that pic and where you are, you must have bought Tom Thomsons Jodel VH-DII, I learnt to fly at Tyabb in 152's, the strip in those days was 700m and all gravel, you could'nt afford to miss the centre line

Hi David,

I fly a trike out of Great Lakes (Cambells airfield).Only have about 30 hrs up so far.

I have a strip (read paddock) at home in Bruthen but no hangar, so until the dairy industry recovers enough that I can afford to build one I will have to keep paying rent 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

Wondering where your strip is ?

Anyway you should enjoy it here, lots of good info and a bit of fun as well

Regards Bill

Guest davidburge

Hi Bill My strip is at Granite Rock, if you fly to the granite Rock quarry and look to the West, you'll see my place. The strip is 700m by 36m wide and has white markers down either side, call in anytime

regards David

• 2 weeks later...

Impressive

Hi David,

I had a look at your strip on Sunday morning, it looks great. I had my wife on board, she wouldn't let me land 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif (she doesn't realize how good she looks in her flying suit).

I will bring my 14 year old son sometime he's keen to land anywhere and everywhere:loopy:

Regards Bill