If your foot is broken it has to heal. If you want the other end of the foot to the toe, it's a heel . If you aren't reputable, you might be referred to as a Heel. Nev

Correction noted!:spot on:

Probably luck I didn't write "soul"......

Edited by Downunder

.. I don't want to upset you but the flare /flair thing   and duel /dual. ex Chalky you see.. There is a limit.. I had to look them up to make sure it wasn't me . Nev

29 minutes ago, facthunter said:

.. I don't want to upset you but the flare /flair thing   and duel /dual. ex Chalky you see.. There is a limit.. I had to look them up to make sure it wasn't me . Nev

I had an ex-military instructor on a type conversion course, lovely bloke, but I would grit my teeth every time he told us we had to be "really pacific" about things...

• Like 1

The "idiosynchracies" will get you notoriety.  (bad form of fame). Try not to have too many as they distract from the real purpose of imparting knowledge. Nev

I found years ago that by making a notice with an obvious mistake in it, such as spelling it was seen and acted upon.

Rudder pedals? Do you mean those footrest things on the floor?

On 1/29/2019 at 1:25 PM, pmccarthy said:

Too hot for underwear? I would ask Fari, he has had the opportunity to check.

image.png.187d234eb8ca4d625b0024e80a27dea8.png.......As I`ve got dual controls on the Drifter, on my preflight briefing, I always tell the ladies not to close their legs on the stick!!!...:yes:...Now! back to the footwear!

• Funny 3