Buying a Skyfox

Guest thrasher

Guest thrasher

Howdy

I am thinking of buying a Skyfox so I would be interested to hear from those that have them as to what to look out for & to consider....I have been flying a Thruster & like taildraggers. How many $$$ would I need to part with to get a good one & how much should I budget for to cover maint on a /hr basis.

Regards Steve thrasher

Guest thrasher

Thanks Peter

I have my eye on one but am just wanting info on which one would be best way to go ie Rotax or aeropower & price differance.

Regards Steve

• 6 months later...

In thrket for a Skyfox

I'm also looking at buying a Skyfox so very interested in what's already been written...many thanks. I'm also grappling with tail dragger or tricycle u/c and would appreciate any advice from experienced pilots.

• 8 months later...

That is correct, Skyfox (Hedaro) went out of business a number of years ago now. From memory without much thought, at-least 8 or more. There are a few people out there making parts and selling props etc, however technically if you needed a wing you might be up for a fair wad of cash for someone to fabricate one for you. Brakes, wheels and that kind of thing aren't too bad.