Airborne alternative

Eh Tazzytriker,

How correct you are as being in the southern most state so I appologize for that but I think you should be a country as your not connected anymore to the mainland lol:sorry:

But you are very correct is the quickness airborne gets parts to you, call them one day get it the next day so there is something to be said about buying local.

Eh i plan on heading down your way within the next 3 months for a holiday during my time off so we should catch up if you want and no I am not flying old 001 over the pond either even though I wouldnt mind it, but with the wife and 15 yo son + luggage i think she might be over the MTOW let alone a bit squishy:ah_oh:.

But then again i could slip her on the trailer and hook her on the xtrail and send her on the boat with us.

Hmmmm nice thought that.

Cheers

Alf

Gday alf

we are always looking for sumone else to fly with around here so that would be great!I brought my trike back from vic on trailer via the spirit wasnt practiced enuf to fly the strait:rotary:maybee later?

Catch up would be good,keep in touch.

gary

No worries Gary,

When I decide to come over I will consider putting the trike on the trailer and bringing it with me if the spouse is in agreeance with that as I guess it is supposed to be a holiday we are going on lol.

Either way as it gets closer to us deciding when to go i will PM you on here and get some contact details and definetly catch up.

Cheers

Alf

Hi Ray..

Hows the weather out there Chris, better than here I hope. How about posting a pic of your current trike.

The weather has been unusual.. Windy, very hot for August - 33's and even some rain...not sure what Sep will bring to the centre but a lil flyiing will be sweet..!

Here's a snap of my Tanarg... sweet honey to fly!!

Exciting News - Air Creation will today release the new 'BioniX' wing into the trike world!! Innovation with total harmony. Patented Variable Geometry airframe construction with advanced aerodynamic efficiency!!

The BioniX Tanarg 912ES has a MTOW - 472.5kg, Useable Payload 223.5 kg, Stall speed 32 knts, cruise 65 knts, max level flight 89knts & VNE 99knots.

Innovative variable geometry with safe direct handling at low speeds and superior rolling / yaw directional stability at very high speed... A wing that reconfigures its shape like a bird, with a simple adjustment lever at your fingertips!

You will not have seen this design anywhere else..and it cannot be legally copied!

Let the future of flexwings begin..

Hopefully will get some info & photos loaded onto my website soon!

Gotta keep the pot hot! Cheers.

Smooth cruisin.

Chris :yin_yan:

880872986_Tanarg912Sunrise.JPG.655ef93a2585cf57523b97c84cb4f3f3.JPG