Recreational Airport Canberra

A fresh approach is being made to obtain a recreational airfield in Canberra.

I received this email today, and I pass it on for your interest with no changes.

Jack. :thumb_up: :thumb_up:

-----Original Message-----

From: Recreational Airport Canberra [mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Thursday, 16 July 2009 3:44 PM

To: Recreational Airport Canberra

Subject: Williamsdale/Second Airport Meeting 6 Aug 5.30pm

I hope this email finds you all well and flying happily!

I’m sending this notification on behalf of David Edmunds.

There will be a meeting at Unit 3/1 Pirie Street, Fyshwick (the RA-Aus headquarters) beginning at 5.30pm on the 6th August 2009 to further the proposal for a recreational airport in the ACT.

The major items are the election of office bearers for an association in order to carry the proposal forward, and the formation of working groups.

Unfortunately, it’s too late to get an announcement into the RA-Aus magazine although it will be going on the website. We would be very grateful if you could inform anyone else who may be interested about the meeting please. All supporters are welcome whether they are RA-Aus, GA, SAAA or any other type of recreational pilot.

You may remember that there was a suggestion that everyone at the first meeting would attempt to bring someone else to the next meeting – it would be nice to try and continue that.

You are receiving this email because you are on the mailing list for those interested in a second airport for Canberra. If you no longer wish to receive notifications please reply with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.

Thanks!

Lani

RA-Aus

P: 02 6280 4700 F: 02 6280 4775

PO Box 1265, Fyshwick ACT 2609

• 4 weeks later...
A fresh approach is being made to obtain a recreational airfield in Canberra.I received this email today, and I pass it on for your interest with no changes.

Jack. :thumb_up: :thumb_up:

-----Original Message-----

From: Recreational Airport Canberra [mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Thursday, 16 July 2009 3:44 PM

To: Recreational Airport Canberra

Subject: Williamsdale/Second Airport Meeting 6 Aug 5.30pm

I hope this email finds you all well and flying happily!

I’m sending this notification on behalf of David Edmunds.

There will be a meeting at Unit 3/1 Pirie Street, Fyshwick (the RA-Aus headquarters) beginning at 5.30pm on the 6th August 2009 to further the proposal for a recreational airport in the ACT.

The major items are the election of office bearers for an association in order to carry the proposal forward, and the formation of working groups.

Unfortunately, it’s too late to get an announcement into the RA-Aus magazine although it will be going on the website. We would be very grateful if you could inform anyone else who may be interested about the meeting please. All supporters are welcome whether they are RA-Aus, GA, SAAA or any other type of recreational pilot.

You may remember that there was a suggestion that everyone at the first meeting would attempt to bring someone else to the next meeting – it would be nice to try and continue that.

You are receiving this email because you are on the mailing list for those interested in a second airport for Canberra. If you no longer wish to receive notifications please reply with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.

Thanks!

Lani

RA-Aus

P: 02 6280 4700 F: 02 6280 4775

PO Box 1265, Fyshwick ACT 2609

A good idea,hope it all works out guys.Canberra Airport dont want us with all their restrictions and ASIC etc etc.They can all go jump!