Looking for a 503 prop

Guest sportsman

Guest sportsman

Hi all , I am looking for a 60" pusher prop to suit a 503 Rotax with a 2.24 reduction A type box, can anybody help me out.Thanks Kevin.091_help.gif.c9d9d46309e7eda87084010b3a256229.gif

Guest Qwerty

I've got a 68" (I think it is 68") for sale in the classifieds on this site. It is a tractor prop for a 912 (clockwise rotation) which makes it a pusher on a 503 (anti-clockwise rotation). Is 68" too big?? it has a 100 mm dia PCD mount pattern, I also have an adaptor plate for sale to adapt the prop to a 4" PCD mount pattern on the engine if that's what your engine is, I can't remember. I also have a cummins spinner for sale that just happens to fit the prop.

Cheers Qwerty 075_amazon.gif.0882093f126abdba732f442cccc04585.gif :peepwall:

PS. I've bet myself $50 that I've started a "it wont work" argument on this thread.

PPS. A 503 is a small engine for a Technam!

Guest sportsman

Yes ,well you see the prop is for my Winton Sportsman and unfortunatly I can only clear 60" over my air frame but thanks anyway,Kevin.

Winton Sportman

Hi

I own a winton sportsman also

Great little aircraft to fly although i havent flown it for a few years but hope to get it back in to air eventually It would be interesting to see how many are still around and flying

How about a few pics of your

Cheers:thumb_up:

Guest sportsman
HiI own a winton sportsman also

Great little aircraft to fly although i havent flown it for a few years but hope to get it back in to air eventually It would be interesting to see how many are still around and flying

How about a few pics of your

Cheers:thumb_up:

OK,but nothing kinky about you show me yours and I will show you mine type stuff.

I just put a photo in the Gallery under other Rec: aircraft.

Thanks for asking.Regards Kevin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...