VG Savannah wanted.............

Guest Maj Millard

Guest Maj Millard

A friend of mine has decided he wants to buy a used Savannah. He doesn't need the new XL, as he is only short. Requirements are as follows: 80hp 912 or 100 hp 912uls. Either professionally built, or built better than most. VGs with the new leading edges. A professional, or well done paint job. Would prefer long range tanks. Well instrumented and otherwise equipped. Build/ maintenance records, and able to stand up to a good inspection. Engine hours 500 hrs or less. He is serious about purchasing one in the next 1-2 months, so we are interested in looking at some planes.

Either get back to this forum or PM me please. Thank you...............................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Qwerty

Major

Your description was a bit vague and open ended can you be a little more specific. ie. What month construction would he like and what about the colour scheme???006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Your being Tasmanian now querty. I tried to talk him into you'r Lightwing but he's too old, and wouldn't be able to handle a good taildragger, so he'll have to go with something with a training wheel up front.....................................................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Ian had a really well built one for sale may be sold but worth giving him a ring.When I was looking around I checked with the Kit sellers and they could tell me a brief history and spec of each plane on the market give Cam aring (0755291027) He is really helpfull. The long range tanks are a must have option.

Cheers Dave

Guest Maj Millard

David F, Thanks mate I have already touched base with Cam and he knows I'm looking. Is that our Ian you mean that may have one ?

Jet jr, Thanks mate we are also onto the one at Narro..............