Point Cook Air Pageant 2010

Neil_S

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any of you are going to the Point Cook Air Pageant 2010 on Feb 28th?

Lots of interesting aircraft including Mustang, Spitfire, Kittyhawk etc will be flying.

Details here :-

RAAF Museum: Royal Australian Air Force

Also, as a member of the Friends of the RAAF Museum, I can highly recommend a look round the museum which has loads of wonderful old aircraft on display. You should also look in on the Restoration Hangar where a WWII Mosquito is currently being restored.

A must for your diaries! :big_grin:

Cheers

Neil

Hi Neil, is this the air pageant that they used to hold in the evening? If so I agree with you it is a must for the diaries.

Cheers John

We'll be there, hoping to have a good showing of CT4's as well...all going well we'll have 5 or 6 there.

John - this isn't the "evening" show, that is/was for the Beating Retreat ceremony, this is the bi-ennial RAAF Musuem "airshow".

FYI - AIP SUP has been released, available from Airservices: http://www.airservicesaustralia.com/publications/current/sup/s10-h04.pdf

Hi guys,Just wondering if any of you are going to the Point Cook Air Pageant 2010 on Feb 28th?

Lots of interesting aircraft including Mustang, Spitfire, Kittyhawk etc will be flying.

Details here :-

RAAF Museum: Royal Australian Air Force

Also, as a member of the Friends of the RAAF Museum, I can highly recommend a look round the museum which has loads of wonderful old aircraft on display. You should also look in on the Restoration Hangar where a WWII Mosquito is currently being restored.

A must for your diaries! :big_grin:

Cheers

Neil

Fancy having that clashing with the Latrobe Valley Fly-In and Event on the 28th.

Both events might suffer for aircraft attendances as a result.

Oh well. What can you do?

• 2 weeks later...
We'll be there, hoping to have a good showing of CT4's as well...all going well we'll have 5 or 6 there.John - this isn't the "evening" show, that is/was for the Beating Retreat ceremony, this is the bi-ennial RAAF Musuem "airshow".

FYI - AIP SUP has been released, available from Airservices: http://www.airservicesaustralia.com/publications/current/sup/s10-h04.pdf

Hi matt

I'm getting a damaged file advice when i try to open the AIP Supp... would you please email to me personally as an attachment?

Many thanks

kaz