new girl in town

flightygirl

That's cheating. ;)

The thing with that is that it is more expensive than just yourself flying.

But I guess if you can afford it....

I thought Sydney Jabiru was at Hoxton Park? Isn't that what the adverts say in the RAA mag?

Oh, just went to their site and it seems to still say they are at Hoxton.

And!

WARNING! When I went there my anti-virus program sent up a TROJAN warning.... Seems they don't have a "clean" home page.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cheating. ;)The thing with that is that it is more expensive than just yourself flying.

But I guess if you can afford it....

I thought Sydney Jabiru was at Hoxton Park? Isn't that what the adverts say in the RAA mag?

Oh, just went to their site and it seems to still say they are at Hoxton.

And!

WARNING! When I went there my anti-virus program sent up a TROJAN warning.... Seems they don't have a "clean" home page.

im still learning... so its actually cheaper. hope to buy my own aircraft soon and when i have my licence i will fly from wollongong or wedderburn. hey... didnt you say you fly from wollongong? do you have an aircraft you hangar there? do you know if there is any hangar space down there?

Funny thing, most "Just Landed" get about 5 to 10 replies and perhaps as many as 10 "viewed". Along comes "flightygirl" and we have 44 replies and 744 viewings!Talk about bees to a honeypot - (no offence flightygirl)! Or was it just the passion for Savannahs?

must be the passion for the Sav! it is a very male dominated place in here... need more girls flying about. have talked to a few .... Go the Girls!

Funny thing, most "Just Landed" get about 5 to 10 replies and perhaps as many as 10 "viewed". Along comes "flightygirl" and we have 44 replies and 744 viewings!Talk about bees to a honeypot - (no offence flightygirl)! Or was it just the passion for Savannahs?

If we're counting I got 1,434 views and 63 replies - and that was before the Lady Killa comp on NES. To be truthful it was really the taildragger vs tricycle argument I stoked up, not my gender, fleet of aircraft or my lithe, youthful good looks. 025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif

Onya flighty girl & welcome - has Darky introduced you to our Social Group Flying Gals?

Sue

has Darky introduced you to our Social Group Flying Gals?

I have now, thanks for reminding me.

Darky will be getting jelous of you flying girl. You are taking the light from her now.

Nah, it's going to take more than this to steal Darky's light 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif

More seriously, I'm all for girl power, both in aviation generally and on this site. :thumb_up:

Darky will be getting jelous of you flying girl. You are taking the light from her now.;)

As you are in the limelight now, with all the attention you receive, if you're looking for a good friend to share some quality-time with, who's really into his flying question.gif.c2f6860684cbd9834a97934921df4bcb.gif, then flying dog, who's been sending you all these posts, is possibly the one for you.

He has his own aircraft, (which does'nt look much like a Jabiru to me), but we should'nt be too picky.

He's affectionate, fully licenced, comes with full registration, dresses for the occasion, and above all is a good cheap run-about, who does'nt have fleas.

Please consider!011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

1416996383_Justlanded.jpg.3d3c67e4ede93192509cf495b50f4b96.jpg

Guest Walter Buschor

Hi Kevin the pennyless,

just watched your landing. Must say that kev the pennyless could have been Kev the Jabbiless.

Well done for showing it ! It'a a lough !

Walter

Planney,:heart:I love it, I love it, I love it - can I have it....please??? 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

(and I am adding to Flightygirl's totals here ... what am I thinking?)051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

Sue

Where have you been all my life:question::big_grin:

Poor Sue is sounding a bit frustrated at all the attention flightygirl is getting and understandably so.

Though it is not yet confirmed, if, I was to tell you guys, that this lovely lady is looking to give away to a good home a C152, a Rans S7, a Karasport, a Lightwing, a drafty Scout, as well as share a bottle of devine 12yr old whiskey with someone that appreciates her, simply for the kind person she really is, what would you all say:question:

Though it is not yet confirmed, if, I was to tell you guys, that this lovely lady is looking to give away to a good home a C152, a Rans S7, a Karasport, a Lightwing, a drafty Scout, as well as share a bottle of devine 12yr old whiskey with someone that appreciates her, simply for the kind person she really is, what would you all say.

"Send photo of plane."

008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif015_yelrotflmao.gif.6321765c1c50ed62b69cf7a7fe730c49.gif055_ha_ha.gif.ab4c01c0c86f3c68b39f2590d051c8ca.gif

102_wasnt_me.gif.b4992218d6a9d117d3ea68a818d37d57.gif

wow! well its nice to see you've all got my interests at heart and are hard at work getting my veiwing totals up! well done guys!

Re flying dogs aircraft - whilst i am in the market for a light aircraft im just not sure thats quite what im looking for. might be a little hairy for me!

Thanks to the girls for the welcome on here... we definitely need more of us!

[quote="Send photo of plane."

"Typical]https://www.recreationalflying.com/xf2/uploads/emoticons/006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif[/img]006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Should have realised how genuine you all are:question:

That's funny, but when you suffer from aircraft embolism of the blood, you can't expect too much.:ah_oh:

dont worry, that Savannah will be ours! :)

And the other 4,994 guys that welcomed her:big_grin:

Get in line now for the first available flight, and don't forget to bring your pension card. :big_grin:

And the other 4,994 guys that welcomed her:big_grin:Get in line now for the first available flight, and don't forget to bring your pension card. :big_grin:

funny planedriver! i certainly didnt expect this much attention on here.. but hey... who am i to reject the attention of soooo many pilots! its a girls dream!

better watch out ultralights!keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

Though it is not yet confirmed, if, I was to tell you guys, that this lovely lady is looking to give away to a good home a C152, a Rans S7, a Karasport, a Lightwing, a drafty Scout, as well as share a bottle of devine 12yr old whiskey with someone that appreciates her, simply for the kind person she really is, what would you all say.

"Send photo of plane."

I'll swap ..

Wheeler_Scout_ultralight.jpg.03c0a2596098ceb731e95b1364879197.jpg

Gday Rachael great to see you are enjoying your training and doing so well rob is a fine instructor .You have really set the key board tapping ,enjoy..:thumb_up:

hi Steve. yes i agree Rob isnt half bad. he puts up with my terrible radio calls and awful approaches. he is very patient.

have you bought that tecnam yet?

Whooooar there!068_angry.gif.cc43c1d4bb0cee77bfbafb87fd434239.gif

Originally Posted by flying dog viewpost.gif...... B.S:censored:.

"Send photo of plane."

Flyingdog did'nt say that at all, it was the charming Planey.

(Stop licking yer chops and wagging yer tail flying dog, you can't claim that one), even if you did mean well, for your own advantage:loopy:.

She's only a couple of kay's down the road on a weekend Jabiruing, so be careful or i'll have to go and whisper in her ear.