Can anybody recommend a good FSX plane?

Owi

I,ve never seen one and just did a search with no luck. It would be an easy airframe model to do as it's all straight lines. (that is straight lines between bulkheads), but as with all of them, the devil is in the detail.

I started mucking around with model building a while ago (see exapmle below) but it would take me a couple of weeks just to get back to where I left off.

Might be worth asking a designer to consider doing a sonex.

Online Session

I was going to run an online session tonight, Instead I will be using a session called GotBush?

When you open up the multi player screen in FSX and type in your user name and password and enter in the next screen, in the top right hand corner there is a drop down box that will say freeflight (which is the default page) click this drop down list and select Bush Flying. You should see a session that says GotBush douple click the session to enter it.

I will be there from 7pm EST Fri 30/7/10

hey guys, i went online and found that foxbat - what a brilliant little ultralightvery good for a freeware aircraft, do ya'selves a favour and get it asap

it's one of my favourite aircraft so i've been doing laps around Boonah and Roadvale

top stuff !!!

bp

Hey BP and Timm,

I was quite curious about that Foxbat so I downloaded it too and, by jingo, I think I'm in lurve! keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

I had a great afternoon cruising around Camden and Wilton, getting to know this great model AC. Did you know the doors are also openable? Top notch work.

If the real thing is anything like this, it's just shot up to the top of my shopping list. ;)

I have screenshots to share. All I have to do now is figure out how to.

Cheers,

yeh Owi, wunna the best freebies i have ever seen, it's a class act

btw the Tecnam is now on version 3 and is looking gr8

and Anthony is about to start work on - wait for it - a Drifter - Woo Hoo !!!

cheers

bp

• 1 month later...

AirSport QLD Virtual

All,

Good to hear that there are a few here from the Flying Tigers and AirSport QLD. As a AirSport QLD student of Greg and Peter, it's great to hear such great freeware and payware aircraft being released. Anthony's work is amazing. Couldn't of loved anything else but the Boonah Scenery that was just released.

Keep the good work up Anthony!

Cheers,

M.G. Lye

5 Sep 10