gday from meningie

hi guys

im adrian. im in meningie south australia , australia i am a gyro pilot i have about 125 hours up- and wishing the weather would be more kind

i fly for fun and with such oppitunity to see what the south east is all about

i have a tailer in the classifieds for 900 bucks , good sturdy trailer built for a gyro- has supports in the floor where the main wheels run up and rope rails all round

keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

great to be part of such forum with alot of interests and different ideas

cheers adrian

Guest davidh10

Welcome Adrian. 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

You will find lots of helpful people of a like mind around these forums.

I don't know much about gyros, as I fly a trike, but I'm sure you will connect with some other gyro pilots real soon.

Enjoy the discussions.

Adrian seeing that Ron can speak "freely" and has a wealth of experience, he could well contribute much to the forum. The aircraft in my avatar is the NZ Furio. A dream aircraft for GA only, unfortunately. My Lightning is all but finished, sadly though it will be going up for sale due to some major health challenges which I have since a triple bypass in April. The aircraft is currently at Kingston where the final touches will be done.

i know the lightening very well, it was a favourit of mine, for if one was to purchase a new aircraft that would be a choice that red and white one i know well, i was in temora this year, flew from meningie to temora in one set in a moonie j200 .. think thats what its called if you see in , it was the yellow plane around the back. but i took a few photos of that paticuler plane.

that , wil be the go for next year, but i must say the amount of locus that was there was crazy, the best joke i heard was, someone was complaining about the amount of locus, and someone turned around and said. well it is a flyin ... to have been funny , but yet terribly honest.