Anyone interested in a small syndicate in SA (south of Adelaide)

Thirsty

Hi All,

I'm just testing the waters here and am just gauging interest in a small syndicate of 2 or 3 people total. I'm interested in something like a Sav or CH701 or possibly something else. Depending on hangerage costs I was thinking of something with folding wings so it could be taken off the airport for storage. Maybe an Aeropup? I've heard good things and there are a few for sale presently.

Anyway, I haven't really thought out all the details but I was thinking of a setup where just the fuel costs were paid by whoever flies it and when any major work comes up the cost would be apportioned between the syndicate proportionally based on hours flown.

SA guys/girls can PM me or post here if there is any interest.

Tony

Tony, a related suggestion for you: If you are thinking of ownership shares and a partnership arrangement, AOPA (and so, perhaps IAOPA) has a package of info available on setting up a partnership that I found to be very helpful. I started a partnership in 1998 that is still going well today, essentially for two main reasons: we got a good start via AOPA's info and we started with a good group of folks.

Good luck to you.

Jack