Anyone had any experience with ATA recreational flying school?

Guest Jake.f

Guest Jake.f

Hey,

Well fingers crossed I will hopefully be heading up to Townsville later in the year for an interview for medicine at uni next year. From a quick google this ATA school seems to be the only one doing 3-axis training near Townsville. Has anyone had any experience with them? What aircraft do they operate?

I'm thinking if I do end up heading up there I might do a TIF with them. For one it would be good to get over the stresses of the interview, and for two if I get accepted to uni then I will be spending 6 years up there so no doubt will have to continue some lessons with some school there as I won't have the hours to get my certificate before February next year. (Would clearly prefer RAA over going GA at this very early and money-lacking stage).

Thanks.

Hey,Well fingers crossed I will hopefully be heading up to Townsville later in the year for an interview for medicine at uni next year. From a quick google this ATA school seems to be the only one doing 3-axis training near Townsville. Has anyone had any experience with them? What aircraft do they operate?

I'm thinking if I do end up heading up there I might do a TIF with them. For one it would be good to get over the stresses of the interview, and for two if I get accepted to uni then I will be spending 6 years up there so no doubt will have to continue some lessons with some school there as I won't have the hours to get my certificate before February next year. (Would clearly prefer RAA over going GA at this very early and money-lacking stage).

Thanks.

Hi Jake

Give me a bell some time:--- [email protected]

and Ill run over the details for you these are just the fees:: $120hr for under 18ylds and uni students and defence mbrs $120 hr otherwise $150 all fees+gst within these fees includes all theory which is inclusive (all class room / briefings are free)

cheers

Steve

Did my conversion to the Terrier with Steve, and BFRs since. Last i heard he has a Gazelle and J160 to teach in. Give him a ring Cheers Lyle

hows things going Lyle??

I might be in Longreach Sept sometime :)