G'day Aviators

Guest antoneoz

Guest antoneoz

G'day Glenn and fellow tragics,

I'm an old newbie who had years of involvement - but only as an adman; I'm no expert - with such airlines as KLM, Air Jamaica, Olympic and Flugfélag Islands. Also an Airbus fan with a collection of pix of the A380 from the cutting of the first metal.

Plus, I'm a Melburnian, so here's QF's first A380 over the G on Grand Final Day last year. Not brilliant, sorry, but may be historic. [in close-up shots you couldn't see the G. Could've been anywhere].

Am trying to discover which A380 operated QF 31 on Saturday as my son was on it. [i followed the delays, gate changes etc. on FlightStats. Great site but it doesn't identify the individual craft].

Can anyone pls tell me if there's a public site that identifies the operating craft [FlightStats doesn't]for a particular flight?

Looks like I've found a great site here.

IMG_9307.jpg.692bd63b609f01492939ce513f7b0b00.jpg

Hey Antoneoz welcome to TAA

Hope you enjoy your time here, its a great site, I'm sure you'll find plenty to keep you occupied 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Drop by the chat room some time, when there's a few of us in there and say hi.

In relation to QF31 I have VH-OQA as having operated this on saturday, not sure about individual sites that will label the aircraft, mostly we just work from ACARS and SBS logs, posted to newsgroups. Although some of these have internet sites.