New to aviation AND this forum :)

Guest skybound

Guest skybound

Hello everyone,

I stumbled across this forum because I have recently experienced the exhilarating sensation of flying and haven't been able to shake the feeling.

Last Sunday I went for my first trial flight in a tiny light aircraft called a Tecnam. I spent about thirty wonderful minutes circling the surrounding countryside getting a general feel of how the whole 'flying thing' basically works.

Now flying is all I can think about to the point where I am even dreaming about it. I am 30 years old and haven't felt so excited, intrigued or compelled about anything in my entire life. In fact I am smiling at the thought of flying right now while typing this message.

Wow, I understand why you guys love this gig so much.

SB

Guest aviatrix27

Welcome, SB, both to the forums and to our addiction. I remember my first flight as if it was yesterday. Just wait until your first solo!

Guest Chainsaw

Welcome to our obsession mate :) Have a good look around as there is plenty here that might help you. Also, make sure you tell us all your flying stories, we would love to know.

Well done and congratulations for catching the only disease I hope they never find a cure for!

Although I never continued with my flight training I remember my first TIF. It was in a Duschess and later driving home from the airport I felt like I was flying. This is something I will never forget and know that you won't either.

I hope you stick around here and develop your passion even further. Welcome to TAA!

Guest Darren Masters

Welcome to the forum Skybound. Sure sounds as though you have caught the bug and don't we all know how good it is. Yes, the magic of flight. You can be proud to call yourself and aerosexual now :biggrin: Again, welcome, contribute and enjoy TAA 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif