Hi from Launceston Tasmania

tanger32au

Hi,

My name is Paul and I am from Launceston Tasmania.

I have been involved in radio scanning for over 11 years and over the past year my main interest has turned to aircraft, logging call signs and spotting as many as I can, this has turned in to a bit of an obsession for me and I have purchased quite a few books and other things to help me which I have found quite interesting.

My plan for 2011 is to be become as involved in this hobby as I can, log as many flights and possible and basically learn all I can about aircraft.

Do we have any members from Tasmania on here? I would love to meet up with some of you for some spotting and general chat if possible.

Paul

Gday and welcome Paul.Have you considered getting a Kinetic SBS receiver? And Planeplotter as a great addon?

Thanks for the welcome, I used to have a SBS receiver but where I live meant I could not get very good coverage so after a week I sold it to a good friend of mine who makes good sue of it, when I move I will look at getting another one.

Paul

Guest Darren Masters

G'day Paul and welcome to TAA. Hope you find what you are looking for here and be able to share your spotting hobby with us 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif