Great Eastern Fly-in is Back

PaulN

Hi all,

Most of you will remember the trauma experienced by the Evans Head Memorial Aero Club when the local council made things so difficult they had to cancel this very popular annual event last year. Well, good news, it's back on 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif. Below is a letter I received yesterday, read on.

Paul

Hi to you all,

Yes, it has been awhile since you've heard from me, lots going on, I hope you are all going well, flying high and using all the runway!

Some great news! Yes, /'we'll be back'/, The Great Eastern Fly-In is alive and well and raring to go at the Evans Head Memorial Aerodrome from the 28th December till the 31st December 2007. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your great support of the Great Eastern and the Aerodrome, with a special thanks to Kempsey Aeroclub for coming in at the eleventh hour to run a terrific event for us all on the last weekend of 2006.

So we invite you all, friends families, everyone to this year's Great Eastern. Yes, All the usual fun, all types of aircraft, great food, endless coffee, Classic Flying Film night, Sunday Market, Air Displays, static displays, aviation business, underwing camping, caravan camping area, NO landing fees, shuttle bus, the Mustangs (Wings and Wheels) Museum tent, and more and of course the beach, river and beautiful flying. Fun for all the family.

As an added bonus we have a Special Offer!!!! For those wanting to stay a bit longer and looking for something extra to do, we'd love a little help before and after the event and so join us from the 26th December till the 2nd January, we won't work you too hard!

So, looking forward to seeing you all for this year's Great Eastern,

Cheers

Gai

PS If you need to contact me I'm on 0427825202 or email.