True Royal Love

Guest john

Prince Charlie was driving around his mothers estate when he accidentally ran over the favorite corgi dog crushing it to a pulp with his new Range Rover. He hurriedly got out of the vehicle & sat down on the grass distraught. The whole world seemed to be against him for some years & now his mother would go ballistic .

Suddenly he noticed a lamp 1/2 buried in the ground. He dug it up, polished it & immediately a Genie appeared. The Genie told Charlie that he had now been freed from thousands of years of imprisonment & as a reward I will grant you 1 wish.

Well responded Charlie: " I have all the material things I need, but let me ask you about this dead corgi". They walked over to where the dead corgi was & Charlie asked the Genie if he could please bring the corgi back to life. The Genie carefully looked at the remains of the dead corgi & told Charlie that this would now be an impossibility..

The Genie then asked Charlie if there was something else he would like to wish for. Charlie thought for a minute, reached into his inside pocket & pulled out 2 photos, & showed them to the Genie & told the Genie that I was once married to this beautiful women called Diana, & the other image is the women I am now married to & her name is Camilla.

The Genie told Charlie that he didn't consider the photo of Camilla portrayed her to be beautiful like Diana's photo. Charlie then asked the Genie if he could make Camilla as pretty as Diana. The Genie studied the photos again & after a few minutes said to Charlie: "Lets have another look at that dead dog"018_hug.gif.8f44196246785568c4ba31412287795a.gif