TrikeMag - Fourth edition now out!

Guest buzzard

Guest buzzard

It has been a while since our last edition but at last our fourth edition is out! If you haven't already got the app for TrikeMag, you can download it here: http://trikemag.com/download-your-trikemag/. Remember it is only for smartphones or tablets and is totally free.

Of course we are always after contributions for this Trike magazine. Just contact me: [email protected]

TrikeMag4_014.jpg.6e5218b558b4e8d9ec7e5d6fcf82caaf.jpg

Peter,

I'm really enjoying your work, looks like you are using the technology and producing a real online mag not just an online version of a print mag (does that make sense).

Anyway keep 'm coming.

• Like 1

Guest buzzard

Hi Mothra. Glad you enjoy TrikeMag. Yes, it is a "true" online mag in the true sense where we can embed video, audio, links and the like. Most online magazines are made in the traditional sense, modified to a pdf then loaded up. The software I use is specifically built for online digital magazines. Quite powerful and I am yet to use many features it offers.

I also really enjoy your excellent production.

I follow every link you provide and really enjoy the adventure travels of other trike flyers.

I bought Olivier Aubert and Mike Blyth videos South to South, Coast to Coast & monkeys in the sky after following your link.

Love these videos - watched them three times each...

• Like 1

Guest buzzard

Hi Mark. Glad you enjoy it. Yes, the videos are great. Had never heard of them so was pretty excited to be able to get them. Will review the Coast to Coast next edition of TrikeMag. Also love your daughters comment! Can I use that in the next edition?