President in Melbourne

Guest Glenn

News from Robbo.

A private jet, maybe a 747 but unsure is due to arrive at bay D9 Melbourne airport at approximately 9pm tonight.

Could be the president of Quebec or something like that. Here to watch his country's soccer team play.

Maybe someone has further clearer info on this?

Hi Todd...

Not sure mate i finished work at 3:30pm I start shift at 6am in the morning and it will be parked on one of the stand off bays. Some of our guys are doing the ground handling for it so i will take the cam and try and get some pics

Run around looking for it today and found it down at John Holland. Photos to come, had no time today. Bloody weather siren went off tonight and there is to be no one on tarmac when this siren goes off means theres a mega storm.

Me thinks theres gonner be delays tonight, on another note i was in the crew room and i was watching tv and i notice there are live video cameras overlooking the tarmac and airport. I was told these are transmitted by the airports own video systems so anyone living the airport even in the city you could pick these cams uop as there very powerful