UZB3511 Overflying Sydney

Guest Darren Masters

Guest Darren Masters

Nice view through the binoculars from my place! Green fuselage and blue engines. Anyone know where she is headed? Christchurch or Auckland? Anybody know when she will return? Nice looking plane. Here is a screenshot from PlanePlotter below.

Guest Darren Masters

Thanks Chainy Yes, I believe it is. It did the same overfly last year a day before today, ie, 4/11/07. Was a Sunday afternoon and saw it then too.

Correct with Christchurch - they are international fishing fleet crew transfer flights. They fly the new crew in from Uzbekistan and then the old crew returns to Uzbekistan. Usually 3 or 4 flights a year from memory.

The outbound flight is scheduled to depart Christchurch tomorrow Friday 7th at 1430 local so 1230 Sydney time.

Guest Darren Masters

Thanks for the info Nzom Should be overflying Sydney sometime after 1400 (local time). I will miss it as I will be at work this time :frown: Get some pics Chainy. It will probably come over your place. Again,thanks for the info.

Guest Darren Masters

Shame indeed Chainy. Looked something like this from where I was:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Uzbekistan-Airways/Boeing-767-3CB-ER/0810284/L/&tbl=photo_info&photo_nr=21&sok=keyword_(%5C%27%2B%5C%22vp-bue%5C%22%5C%27_IN_BOOLEAN_MODE))_&sort=_order_by_photo_id_DESC_&prev_id=0814207&next_id=0808934

Got to go. Home and Away is on...