Auckland Live ATC

Guest Darren Masters

Guest Darren Masters

All, Dave from liveatc.net (where I used to run my YSSY feed through prior) had some issues with the NZ govt. re feeding ATC from here. I am yet to decide what to do with this one or I could just feed the ACARS via Plane Plotter from here. Stay tuned and I will advise.

Guest Darren Masters
DarrenI can give you info on a site that will charge you $8 (AUD) a month for a stream account.

Robbo, I have all the streaming stuff here it's the legal-side of things I'm, worried about.

Cant think of anything preventing it Darren - its legal to monitor frequencies here so cant see why they would stop you. Just throw it up and then if they complain plead ignorance and swap to ACARS As per most things here just do it until someone complains, if no one complains no one cares.

Guest Darren Masters
Cant think of anything preventing it Darren - its legal to monitor frequencies here so cant see why they would stop you. Just throw it up and then if they complain plead ignorance and swap to ACARS As per most things here just do it until someone complains, if no one complains no one cares.

That's exactly what I plan on doing