Vp-buf

Guest Chainsaw

Have also now seen the schedule which says into CHC on 6/5 out 8/5, in 10/5 out 12/5

I wouldnt have thought that gave BUF enough time to get all the way home so the second flight may be a different rego - keep your eyes and PP's out

Guest David C

A good selection of other aircraft too ... Etihads FI livery A346 on the afternoon flight , which is unusual , together with the SQ A380 and the BA 777 .. A good few minutes worth of spotting there Chainy ..

Dave C

Guest Chainsaw
A good selection of other aircraft too ... Etihads FI livery A346 on the afternoon flight , which is unusual , together with the SQ A380 and the BA 777 .. A good few minutes worth of spotting there Chainy ..Dave C

I think it was A6-EHE today and yes EHJ the other day Dave. I did see it on PP and I ran outside a caught a glimpse.

Speaking of BUF, Here ya go...

Guest Darren Masters

Hmmm looks like I will have to get down to the airport if she is here and take some pics

Guest Darren Masters
Was heading home - west, Daz

Ok, let me know if you see her next time and I will go check it out

Ok, let me know if you see her next time and I will go check it out

Daz, you've got more chance of seeing it while your at work than when your at home. She operates the fishing boat crew charters to and from NZCH not NZAA. But hey you never know one day it might make it to AKL.

Guest Darren Masters
Daz, you've got more chance of seeing it while your at work than when your at home. She operates the fishing boat crew charters to and from NZCH not NZAA. But hey you never know one day it might make it to AKL.

Or I may see it while in CHC for work (I hope).

• 5 months later...