New Qantas freighter B762

Guest Chainsaw

Guest Chainsaw

New one guys, flying in from HNL.

Will be doing a Syd-Akl (I think) service during the week plus the odd special runs.

Guest Chainsaw

Oh, nice bird. How sweet are those engines! Looks like ATI really know how to use spit and polish. Very very nice Dave :)

btw, great to see her on ADS-B, another good plane to watch at night.

Guest Darren Masters

Guys saw this baby this morning at Auckland just before I operated my domestic from AKL-CHC return. She pushed back from Auckland at 0510 then I saw her in Christchurch where I presume she then went on to Sydney. Was too dark for photos in AKL this morning and in Christchurch was in my crew seat so we can't get up at that phase. Looks stunning in those colours too! Are they keeping her in this livery, anyone know? Seems as she is a little bit of an early flyer but I will see if I can get a pic in CHC at some point.

For those interested - there are some Sunday afternoon SYD-AKL-SYD flights scheduled for the next few weeks

21 Jun 28 Jun 05 Jul 12 Jul ETA1630LT ETD1800LT these times are for AKL so if you're wanting to see it in SYD you'll need to work out the correct times for yourself.

Guest Dean747
For those interested - there are some Sunday afternoon SYD-AKL-SYD flights scheduled for the next few weeks21 Jun 28 Jun 05 Jul 12 Jul ETA1630LT ETD1800LT these times are for AKL so if you're wanting to see it in SYD you'll need to work out the correct times for yourself.

Damm why cant they come to Brisbane.

Nice pics there Pricey :biggrin:

Dean - its not as if it's only here for a short period of time, so we're bound to see it up here sometime, guess we just have to be patient. But of course knowing our luck it'll be here after 2pm when we cant get into Loop Rd :rolleyes:

Pricey, nice pics there mate. I see you were on the mound

Hi Darren,

Yes I was...

If we could get rid of those light poles, plus a few trees to the left, it surely would have to be one of the best places for spotting in the world, no?

Guest Darren Masters
Hi Darren,Yes I was...

If we could get rid of those light poles, plus a few trees to the left, it surely would have to be one of the best places for spotting in the world, no?

Ha ha. Yes I know it well mate. Everytime I taxii past that at work looking out my little window I see you guys there and I smile. I used to love sitting up there. There is also the 16R approach at Tempe mate. If you don't know it send me a PM and I'll point you in the right direction