Qantas A330-200 at Perth International Terminal?

Guest Ryan M

Guest Ryan M

Hey Guys,

When my 767 was pulling into the Perth Domestic Terminal today, I saw a Qantas A330-200 at the International terminal, I don't know any Qantas International flights out of Perth that are operated by A332.

Would anyone here know what flight she was doing or why she was there?

Cheers

Ryan M

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum

Not sure if this will help you much Ryan - but all I can find in the Perth ACARS logs for yesterday is EBK on the MEL-PER runs, EBL on the SYD-PER run and EBJ as QF6127, so would guess that you saw EBJ, or one of the A333s on the SIN run.

Guest Ryan M
Not sure if this will help you much Ryan - but all I can find in the Perth ACARS logs for yesterday is EBK on the MEL-PER runs, EBL on the SYD-PER run and EBJ as QF6127, so would guess that you saw EBJ, or one of the A333s on the SIN run.

Yeah a Qantas A333 was at the international terminal yesterday as well, She was doing the Perth-Singapore run.

I think what happened was (I just found out) on Thursday or Friday EBJ was struck by lighting and had to be repaired, so I think she was getting repaired at the International side of the airport then get ferried back to Melbourne to began normal Melbourne-Perth runs the next day (today).

by the way, VH-EBL (oneworld A330) was doing QF581/582 yesterday and VH-QPC was doing the QF575/580 yesterday.