vh-ssa

Guest Chainsaw

Strategic has been around for a while, they are the ones who operate CS-TMT on the defence force contract.

They have also picked up dregs after the collapse of OzJet and will operate the former OzJet Perth-Derby route with an a320.

They will operate several a320s both here in OZ and also in Europe where they will charter and/or wet lease them to European operators.

VH-SSA seems to be a charter aircraft for the Aussie operation and may replace CS-TMT (I'm not 100% sure on this)

Strategic has been around for a while, they are the ones who operate CS-TMT on the defence force contract. They have also picked up dregs after the collapse of OzJet and will operate the former OzJet Perth-Derby route with an a320.

They will operate several a320s both here in OZ and also in Europe where they will charter and/or wet lease them to European operators.

VH-SSA seems to be a charter aircraft for the Aussie operation and may replace CS-TMT (I'm not 100% sure on this)

Absolutely true, CS-TMT is returning back to portugal on soon, this VH-SSA was bought by strategic to replace the CS-TMT(HIfly) Aircraft. I would like to know when This aircraft is returning back to portugal, does someone knows?

regards

Guest Airbus

I am hearing from the ground handlers that SSA will be in Sydney for the day on Tuesday, arriving about 10am.