Air NZ's new Uniforms

Todd M

While surfing through the SMH, and sighting an article to do with Air NZ and Cougars, they had a link to the new Air NZ uniforms. Have not seen it here, so I thought I would share a link to the pics. Apparently they have been described as 'Dragqueens in russian military garb'. I think they look alright. Not a fan of the pink in the dress, however I think a cool blue or green would have been better, and the male uniform looks ok with the scarf (Wish QANTAS had something like this, and a warmer jacket for winter in colder climates!).

http://www.smh.com.au/photogallery/travel/air-new-zealands-drag-queen-uniforms/20100111-m1bd.html?selectedImage=1

Guest Darren Masters

It's, errrr, different. The female cabin crew one is ok I don't know about the male cabin manager one though. One thing I do know is that they have caused quite a stir here though. I also know JQ has no plans on changing our cabin crew uniforms anytime soon. Mine may have 2 stripes on the collar soon though as I am in the final stages of cabin manager process :biggrin: