I have my wings back

Guest aviatrix27

Guest aviatrix27

I've just received a letter from CASA saying they have issued my medical. Yay!

Although, I'm now on yearly renewals, and they want letters from my doctors each year - this is going to get even more expensive :frown:. Oh well, it's only money :tongue:

Guest aviatrix27

First planned flying is to the AWPA conference in Ballarat on 17th March, then my BFR's due on 27th. If we get a nice cool day before the conference, you never know, I might just go and do some practice circuits and even precautionary searches (any excuse to fly at 50')

I've just received a letter from CASA saying they have issued my medical. Yay!Although, I'm now on yearly renewals, and they want letters from my doctors each year - this is going to get even more expensive :frown:. Oh well, it's only money :tongue:

Join the club....

Coop

Guest Chainsaw
I've just received a letter from CASA saying they have issued my medical. Yay!Although, I'm now on yearly renewals, and they want letters from my doctors each year - this is going to get even more expensive :frown:. Oh well, it's only money :tongue:

It has been a loooong wait dear, I'm so happy for you :)

Guest aviatrix27

Latest update: TWO medical certificates arrived in today's mail. Yes, we're both allowed back in the air. YAY!!!

:biggrin: :appl::thumbup: :icon_biggrin: :wosschilder43: :fest30: