A few pics from Sydney 24th Jan 10

Guest Chainsaw

Guest Chainsaw

First Sydney visit in 2 years. Took about 800 pics in 2 hours. The weather was rubbish. 41 in the city, rather warm. A storm coming from the west later in the afternoon made the lighting very ordinary for pics, but, ya know! One of the reasons to go was to see and take a photo of A6-EHJ, but due to business meeting missed her by 10 mins!! NOT happy Jan.

Guest Chainsaw

Hey Pricey, it was on Friday and I really didn't know what time I would be there until it happened as I had to fit it in amongst business meetings. If it was on Sat, yes of course, I would have emailed you for sure beforehand. I did meet a guy at the beach and asked his name (hoping it might be you), but alas no. I just assumed you would be at work.

When I do come down specifically for spotting, I will let you know. I intend for the grand meeting to occur within the next decade LOL

Guest David C

All brilliant Chainy ... I have to say that the BA were my favourites .. not that I'm biased in any way you understand .. Thanks mate for sharing , and yes perhaps a mass meetup sometime in the next decade could be on the cards..