GARMIN Specials - Blatant Advertising

Guest Michael Coates

Guest Michael Coates

Hi guys, we have what i am told is the cheapest Garmin GPS prices in Australia.

X-Air are a Garmin approved dealer and ONLY sell Australian stock supplied by Garmin in Sydney (contrary to rumors on another website which has higher prices)

All GPS units are on special including the new aera versions which are really nice (and work in the car as well)

Visit http://www.garmin.mcp.com.au for a look any maybe we can sell you a bargain!

Take care Michael Coates

Hi guys, we have what i am told is the cheapest Garmin GPS prices in Australia. X-Air are a Garmin approved dealer and ONLY sell Australian stock supplied by Garmin in Sydney (contrary to rumors on another website which has higher prices)

All GPS units are on special including the new aera versions which are really nice (and work in the car as well)

Visit http://www.garmin.mcp.com.au for a look any maybe we can sell you a bargain!

Take care Michael Coates

Mike,

A couple questions:

What databases are included with the 196?

I have a GPS 89 with the 4-pin socket on the back which I use to provide it with power. Does the GPS 196 have the same socket?

The 196 appears to have the same aerial as my old 89. If this is so, then is the aerial socket the same as the 89? What I'd like to be able to do is use the same cables to connect the remotely mounted aerial and the power to the unit- it would save me having to install new cables.

How does the AirGizmos adaptor work?

Regards

Coop

Guest Michael Coates
Mike,A couple questions:

What databases are included with the 196?

I have a GPS 89 with the 4-pin socket on the back which I use to provide it with power. Does the GPS 196 have the same socket?

The 196 appears to have the same aerial as my old 89. If this is so, then is the aerial socket the same as the 89? What I'd like to be able to do is use the same cables to connect the remotely mounted aerial and the power to the unit- it would save me having to install new cables.

How does the AirGizmos adaptor work?

Regards

Coop

You get the latest aviation and topographic database as well as an update card. I think the 196 (in fact i am sure) it has all the same connections but i can look tomorrow. The AirGizmos work really well and are the ONLY way to mount these units.. Thanks Michael