Gatton Airpark Brekky fly-in 11th May

Guest Macnoz

Hi Adam

there are 6 craft that I know of going from YCAB all fully manned or womaned.

see you there

john

Good stuff. I'm based at watts bridge but I'm only up for the weekend. I may almost fly across to Cab on saturday and stay at a friends place and then head across to the brekky on sunday morning. I don't really have any plans as yet! I'll be in a Red Thruster Glasshouse (no pod) Say hello if you see me! you won't hear me (no radio!)

Adam.

Guest Macnoz

Looking fwd to that Adam.

I'll be in a maroon striped Jab 160 rego 4824.

Caboolture Recreational flying office at hangar 104 is a welcoming place and you will meet up with others who will be going to Gatton. Also there to water your mouth is the Warbirds museum and reasonable priced Aero Club canteen. As well 2 x 160 and a 170c glass panel Jabs they have 2 Gazelles, a Piper cub and a Nanchang. At this stage I believe all the Jabs and Gazelles are going and either the Cub or Nanchang --or both if skippers are available.

I'll be there too. I've just bought a block of land at the airpark for my retirement from the daily grind (still a couple of years away) so am looking forward to meeting the Gatton locals.

I'll be in the blue and white Savannah with the big yellow tick.

See you all there

Bill:keen:keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

Guest aircraft1

Why, why, why is it on mothers day ??? It makes it really hard to attend and get home in time to keep that (SOMBODY HAPPY)

Guest J430

Great mothers day gift..... Take yourself and the kids out, leave mum alone to sleep in and peace and quiet!011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Easy to justify if you try!

102_wasnt_me.gif.b4992218d6a9d117d3ea68a818d37d57.gif

Spare seats @ YCAB?

Hi all,

I've just found out about this fly-in. I'd love to have flown in, but it sounds like every rental I can fly is already going!

I'm literally 10 minutes from YCAB. If anyone has a spare seat, I'd love to tag along (and help subsidize the cost, naturally)

Cheers,

Al

2 more for Brekkie

We are planning on flying our Sportstar and the Skylark down from Maryborough to Gatton for the Sunday Brekkie.002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

It's going to be an awfully early start.051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

Looks like the weather is going to nice.

See you there!!!

Cheers

Mick

Guest Macnoz

Al B

Have you checked out on tail wheel as I believe Piper Cub at Caboolture recreational Avaition is pilotless

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dale

Hangarage

Hi all

Does anybody know of reasonably priced hangarage for a Drifter in the north side of Brisbane area