Hi from the Great Barrier Reef

Guest Perry

Folks,

Just logging into this forum. Good to see a well maintained forum on the go in Oz - I have been corresponding for some time on the South African Microlighter's Forum (caters for all incl. LSA and Experimental).

My wife and I are cross-country trikers that spend quite some time exploring the Outback and Great Barrier Reef coastline in North Queensland.

We own a DTA Voyageur 912S Expidition Trike which affords us quite a service range and is rugged enough for our outback exploits.

We should be able to provide some interesting experiences of our machines here in Townsville, most of which are shod with four stroke donks.

We have quite a library of photos, including some of triking across Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. We also shoot a bit of movie footage and are able to provide some, if this forum is able to accommodate such.

Regards

Welcome Perry Its good to have you with us you will find that the foke here are a great bunch.

We look forward to your postings and would love to see some of your Pix here.

Don

Guest David C

Perry,

Welcome to our forum . Here's to a long and happy association . Like Don I am looking forward to your postings and pics too .

Happy Triking

Dave

• 4 months later...
Guest peteholmes

geez perry you get into all the right places , i have just logged in again so i will try to surf around and get the gist of the new website

are you sending me the info on helmets / headssets from sa

holmesy