Exploring a new school?

Guest adamneat

Guest adamneat

All,

After just getting back into SPL/PPL flying (pre solo) since returning from working overseas, I'm currently at RVAC (Moorabbin).

I was starting up this weekend to do a lesson once per week but received a call from my instructor today indicating that they were leaving the school and they were assigning another instructor.

I figured that this was a logical point to poke my head up and ask around and see if anyone had any other glowing recommendations for schools and or instructors given I'm about to go hard for the remainder of this year and get this PPL passed.

No issues with RVAC or my instructor - we've been flying together (albeit far between lessons due to my work commitments) for some 18 months - just exploring options at this point.

I fly on C150/C152s.

Thanks in advance

Adam

G'day Adam, I'm at Royal Vic also. P/T every weekend (once a week). Have a chat to Andrew Dobson (Dobbo). He's my instructor. I used to work with Dobbo and have known him for a long time. He's a great instructor but he too is P/T. Has about 20 + aviation years in GA under his belt & he's a great bloke.

Izzy

Guest adamneat

Thanks Izzy - got a good guy down there at RVAC and first time with him today. Really happy with him.

Cheers