Overseas Flying

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone knew if our RA certs made it possible to fly overseas anywhere. I was looking at planning a trip and if there is a country somewhere we could rent an aircraft and gof or a fly that would be a bonus.

Did a quick search but didn't find anything really relevant.

Please let me know.

Cheers,

Shags

Guest Pioneer200

If you enjoy the cold come down to the South Island

I am in Canterbury and it is a great place to live and fly,mountains to the sea in half hour!!

We have a Jab 160 at our club and I am sure you could have a check ride with our instructor and then take the plane cruising @$100 hr NZ dollars

We have scenery that would be hard to match anywhere in the world and lots of uncontrolled airspace:):)

How many hours have you got in the Jab 160?

Not many atm. I am going to take a week off in two weeks to finish my cert then another week to clock up quite a few more (trips up and down the coast). Hopefully should be in the vicinity of 80 hours by the time i'm done.

NZ sounds nice.

If you enjoy the cold come down to the South IslandI am in Canterbury and it is a great place to live and fly,mountains to the sea in half hour!!

We have a Jab 160 at our club and I am sure you could have a check ride with our instructor and then take the plane cruising @$100 hr NZ dollars

We have scenery that would be hard to match anywhere in the world and lots of uncontrolled airspace:):)

How many hours have you got in the Jab 160?

Didn't know about this.... will definitely have to drop by later in the year when our family plans the next holiday. Thanks for this info! any website I can read through?

cheers.