hi

Guest peter hills

Guest peter hills

hi am lookin for some help buying a drifter. Is there a sight i can look up that has drifter for sale. Any help would b great. cheers

Check the RAAus website (http://www.auf.asn.au)and you can download the current Classified Ads page (which is the same as the current magazine) and or buy a copy of Pac Flyer. Most of the ads are repeated in it. Try to steer away from ex training aircraft without a traceable logbook as there are several major issues with high cycle airframes and if they havn't been addressed can cost plenty or at worst something worse! RAAus website has all of the SB's(service bulletins)listed, look em up before you spend your hard earned!!

Good luck:thumb_up:

I have a fisher mk1 sport for sale, its in the magazine and there are some photos on the forum. To answer the post above (which is fantastic advice that I learnt the scary way):

Full maintenance log

290hrs TOTAL only 6 years old, this isnt some 20+ year old aircraft

never used for training as it only has one stick

And it will out climb/turn/glide any 503 Austflight drifter 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Also, if you contact wayne fisher at www.spectrumaviation.com.au he keeps a list of drifters for sale. Mine is on the list with a handfull of others. He can also give you the good oil about the aircraft, what they are like and how much any work would cost. His prices for any maintenance work are exellent value. I am sure that there will be something on the list that suits you, even if it isnt the variety I am peddling.

If you want anymore info let me know.