Paradise found!

Guest rocketdriver

Guest rocketdriver

If anyone knows someone who wants a lifestyle property within 35 nm of Moorabin airport with an 800 m airstrip, hanger, absolute beach frontage and a house, please let them know about this property, see attached.

I hope no one minds me posting this here ... I did ask the moderators first, and we are talking aviation! :)

pilots lane websize.pdf

pilots lane websize.pdf

pilots lane websize.pdf

Guest rocketdriver

Aw come on Tomo... its only $1,250 per metre of waterfront! With a free airstrip, hanger and house thrown in!!! Can't buy that in Cecil Plains for love nor money!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

And Shags, I'll see what they say ..... but from here, it looks like you are undershooting badly, even for a first approach, and will need to open the throttle on your purse quite a lot if you want to land on the property. Perhaps a go around would be the way to go as there might be a cross wind from the vendor if you continue .... :big_grin:

Regards

RD

Well there ya go- I was only talking about the seller the other day--Martin Pearce used to live here in Wang. I have been in gliders and a Winjeel with him to the Tyabb airshow and back years ago.

Small world

Yeh Tomo--go on-- buy it for all of us

Terry

Guest rocketdriver

Not the seller unfortunately, just working on behalf of the seller .... and I hope you were saying nice things about me, Terry!!

Regards

RD