Skyfox video.

Guest Crash Lander

Guest Crash Lander

Found this video on youtube. It's a yellow Skyfox flying around Colaoundra. Apologies if it's been seen here before.

I couldn't tell from the landing if this was a taildragger, but it says it's a Skyfox and not a Gazelle, so it must be a taildragger I guess.

Guest danda

Mate I've heard a few sayings but this one is from the box I loved It (Admin edited the saying - Ian)

Oh Loved the video also.

Don

Guest Crash Lander
Mate I've heard a few sayings but this one is from the box I loved It (Admin edited the saying - Ian)Oh Loved the video also.

Don

Seems I've been silenced danda, as my humour was not appreciated. I apologise to anyone I may have offended with my attempt to be funny.088_censored.gif.2b71e8da9d295ba8f94b998d0f2420b4.gif 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif 088_censored.gif.2b71e8da9d295ba8f94b998d0f2420b4.gif 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif 088_censored.gif.2b71e8da9d295ba8f94b998d0f2420b4.gif

Anyway. I hope everyone liked the video. I liked it because it's the first one I've found that's the same a/c as the one I'm learning in.

Guest danda

Chris I wasn't offended however I can see how someone may be.

I loved the video and love to hear about you flight training lets hear more of that it wasn't that long that I went threw it all and I know the thrill.

I'd like to know more about the Gazelle and how you fount it on your first few flights.

Don

Guest Crash Lander
Chris I wasn't offended however I can see how someone may be.I loved the video and love to hear about you flight training lets hear more of that it wasn't that long that I went threw it all and I know the thrill.

I'd like to know more about the Gazelle and how you fount it on your first few flights.

Don

Ah, it's fine.

How did I find the Gazelle at first?

Well, I was worried I'd feel sick or terrified the first time I went up, but was pleasantly surprised to find I was neither. Sometimes I feel a bit green if I'm not controlling the a/c, but after a few minutes with my hands on the control stick, I'm fine.

Guest danda

There has been some good buys in the RAAust mag of late not that I can afford one however it does make you droll not covert but droll.

There some flyer's out that take a lot of time in making there aircraft smick and most of the Gazelles I've seen have had pilots who are passionate about their aircraft and its appearance.

If my good friend Chris endorsers them I will just have to give one a go.

Don

Guest Crash Lander
Don, you will not be disappointed! They truly are a great fun a/c to fly, however, not much good for getting places in a hurry 025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gifBut then life is supposed to be easy, not a rush;)

For local flying, and maybe within 1-200nm, I personally reckon they are GREAT!

If I could afford it - Id have one in a flash!!:big_grin:

I'd love, once I have all the relevant endorsements, to fly one fromBarwon Heads to Ayers Rock and back. I have rellies that live at Yulara. It'd take a good few days I reakon, each way, but it'd be an ideal way to see the true nature of this country.

Guest danda

Stop it you are making me jealous I have had a dream to fly around Western NSW and VIC and preach however it all takes money you know the big $ however all in good time for that adventure I was looking at the Jabiru 230c or the Tecnam even the sports star but all that being said I would just love to fly a gazelle ;) from all that I've been told they would be a joy.

Chris don't be to miffed Ian has a fine line to walk at times he's caught between a rock and a hard place trying to keep everyone happy to be truthful I believe he does a great job with his team.

Stick in there mate life's great after all you are learning to fly and that's got to be good.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Don keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

• 1 year later...