Nuts and Bolts

Thruster87

There's a place near me in Western Sydney called Penrith Bolt Master I think, when I've had car's and bikes and all sorts of weird requests they tend to be able to locate them, could try them, failing that I've had them fabricate stuff for me in the past, not sure if that's an option...

Guest TOSGcentral

You should be able to source these bolts easily through any reasonable LAME supplier. I have never had difficulty getting complete bolt kits for a Thruster, but some took a bit of sourcing apparently and arrived later.

You do have to be careful on prices however, as these vary between expensive and OH GAWD!

Tony

There is a bloke who runs a business out of Gatton airpark who could probably help you out (dont have the contact handy but he normally advertises in the rec av mag & the oposition rec av mag; Tony might have his contact) dealt with him a while back & he was very helpfull.

cheers, Joe

Thank you all I did managed to order these thru Aviaquip at a reasonable price but only as drilled.I seem to have a couple of odd type dome head bolts and one AN3 installed and I'm going to use the AN23 - 24s .Want a smooth surface under the Dacron. Cheers

Guest TOSGcentral

Just to add to that - even if you are using dome heads on the front of the spars make sure that you put patches of duct tape over the heads as well, as they will still wear through in time.

A good tip for everyone who takes the wing skins off is to check this has been done in the past and patch them if it has not been.

Tony